Snapped some interesting ads this week of March.
Lamcy Plaza, Emirates Today, 25/03/07
Monster.com, 7Days, 25/03/07
Bur Juman, 7Days, 25/03/07
HSBC Bank, Gulf News, 23/03/07
Air France, Gulf News, 25/03/07
Liberty Motors, Gulf News, 25/03/07
Jumeirah, Gulf News, 25/03/07
HITACHI Cyclone – Vacuum Cleaner
KT, 7 Nov 06
Dubai Racing Club
CME (Campaign Middle East), 5 Nov 06
The Dubai Desert Challenge Rally Championship
7 Days, 2 Nov 06
7 Days, 5 Nov 06
Al Habtoor Motors
KT, 8 Nov 06
Aer Lingus – Irish Airways
7 Days, 8 Nov 06
KT, 1 Nov 06
1) ABC Business Pages
– Bafco Furniture
3) More is not enough
– Sansa Multimedia player
4) Quad Bikes and Jet Skis banned?
– ENOC & EPPCO Supermarkets
5) Official Directory of the Department of Health & Medical Services
6) Fuji film gets on the Back to School promotion bandwagon
7) Challenging the Norms – Dubai Investments
8) Powering Manufacturing
– Dubai Industrial City
9) The ‘We make it possible’ touch
– Dubai Bone and Joint Clinic
10) Small Details?
– Daman National Health Insurance
11) “Growing feet in safe hands”
– Clarks Footwear for kids
12) Sheikha Manal’s Young Artist Award – New Signature Competition 2006
13) Raffle of the Investment kind
14) Adventurous Spirit – Toyota Fortuner
15) First in the Middle East
– International Sports Science Congress at Doha, Qatar
16) The new Bond advertising spiel begins
– Omega Watches
17) To upgrade, just exchange!
– Fono Nokia Mobile Exchange offer
18) The Banks are going to get you anyhow.
– ABN AMRO & the free Swiss watch deal
19) Marketing is the name of the game – LG offers free microwave cooking lessons
20) Horses need Tigers? – Toyo Tyres – Al Futtaim Group
1) Sharjah Municipality ‘Keep Sharjah Clean and Beautiful’ campaign
Sharjah Municipality urges business to maintain safety standards as a part of its ‘Keep Sharjah Clean and Beautiful’ campaign.
2) Chevrolet – Popular American Gas Guzzlers
Keeping it real?
3) Dubai Road Transport Authority Numberplate sale
Roads & Transport Authority of the Government of Dubai hold a ‘Distinguished Number Plates Auction’. ‘Any bidder may buy as many number plates as he wishes’.
4) Dhs.100 Motorola Mobile
This is Dhs.100 mobile phone ad Woke had asked about in this post.
5) Toyota Land Cruiser – Dubai’s symbol of prestige
Toyota Land Cruiser, Al Futttaim Motors…
6)H & M opens in Dubai – Is Madonna coming?
Is Madonna coming to Dubai? H&M – Hennes & Mauritz, fashion retailer open 17 stores across the Middle East. H&M’s Middle Eastern franchise is the international fashion chain’s first venture into franchising and is run by Saudi Arabian company M. H. Alshaya Co. – a retail franchise that already runs 28 other retail chains in the region, including the Body Shop and BHS. …according to press releases.
7) Nyle Hair Oil – Innovative Packaging
KT-Weekend mag, 25Aug06
Hair oil?! You wince. I know…but this deserves a mention for its innovative packaging…a tube filled with herbs and immersed inside the bottle. This is bound to be a hit in Asian markets.